Monday 6 May 2013

Three bums in Bristol.

Me and one of the four legged and one of the two legged boys that bring light to my life. Not that this photo from a past trip to Bristol has anything to do with this post really.


Do you remember this? And all those ends that needed sewing in and neatening up?





And this? Being one half of the duo that led me astray and away from the irksome task. How cute he is! How very ' butter wouldn't melt in his mouth'......not.


Well after a five day weekend of great productivity I have finished.






And I love making these so much I have made two more over the last couple of weeks.






All ends neatly dispatched. Though my friend finished the last one for me.





What greater love can one friend have for another than to sew in her ends!?

No comments: